Dr. Gerges El Khoury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joe Gerges El Khoury, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Gerges El Khoury completed a residency at Yale Sch of Med. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerges El Khoury is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Yale Sch of Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Yale Univeristy School Of Medicine, Other Education — 2004
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Lebanese University-School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Lebanese University Of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerges El Khoury?
Dr. Khoury is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He is compassionate and caring and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a gastroenterologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joe Gerges El Khoury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gerges El Khoury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerges El Khoury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerges El Khoury frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Barrett's Esophagus, and Esophagitis.
Dr. Gerges El Khoury's office is located at 1375 Roberts Dr Ste 204, Jacksonville, FL 32250. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gerges El Khoury speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville