Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (314) 764-6856, and for other questions, call (314) 996-4010.
Dr. Jodie Rai, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Rai completed a residency at George Washington University. She currently practices at BJC Medical Group Women's Health Care - Suite 352 and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1988
- 1983, Undergraduate School
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group Women's Health Care - Suite 352
Womens Healthcare Consultants3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 352C, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rai?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jodie Rai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rai frequently treats Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer, STD Screening, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Rai's office is located at 3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 352C, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rai speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital