Dr. Jocelyn Dunn, MD is a breast surgery specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Dunn completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. She currently practices at Jocelyn J. Dunn, M.D., Treatment of Breast Disease and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. Dr. Dunn is board certified in General Surgery.
Jocelyn J. Dunn, M.D., Treatment of Breast Disease
Plastic & Reconstructive Inc900 Welch Rd Ste 110, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 322-1737
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Stanford University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunn?
Fortunately for me, I have been in Dr. Dunn's excellent care for many years now. She is by far one of the best doctor's who has treated me ever, and I am very grateful to her. She did my breast cancer surgery with exceptional expertise, and in determining incision locations she is as much an artist as she is a surgeon. I felt very safe in her hands. You could not find a better doctor elsewhere and you, too, would count yourself fortunate if your were to become her patient. My husband just asked me what I was doing. When I told him that I was writing a review of Dr. Dunn, he said "well, there is nothing like her". He, too, had entire trust in her. Judy Thompson-Melanson
- Stanford Health Care