Call (408) 413-1194 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joceliza Chaudhary, MD is a family medicine specialist in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Chaudhary completed a residency at University Of California. She currently practices at Samaritan Family Practice and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhary?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chaudhary has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joceliza Chaudhary, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaudhary's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhary accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhary frequently treats Immunization Administration, Abdominal Pain, and Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis.
Dr. Chaudhary's office is located at 15425 Los Gatos Blvd Ste 120, Los Gatos, CA 95032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhary speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Good Samaritan Hospital