Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joaquin Solis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Solis completed a residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Milwaukee Cardiovascular Research Foundation and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Autonomous U Nicaragua, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Milwaukee Cardiovascular Research Foundation2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 840, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 649-3530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solis?
Dr. Solis is a caring doctor, he explains things so you understand what is wrong.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Solis' office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 840, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center