Dr. Joanne Oppenheim, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL. Dr. Oppenheim completed a residency at University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry. She currently practices at Pediatric Dental Health Associates and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Pediatric Dental Health Associates
Pediatric Dental Health Associates737 N Michigan Ave Ste 1330, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 266-8198
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Illinois Masonic Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1989
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Undergraduate School — 1985
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oppenheim?
We Love Dr. Oppenheim!!! Our two children have been seeing her since they were one years old. My kids are 14 and 12 now and we have nothing but complete admiration for her. Dr. Oppenheim is a very intelligent, caring, patient and friendly pediatric dentist. Our kids adore her! The entire office staff is amazing and environment of the office is so fun and relaxing. Thank you for all your tremendous service over the years!!! Xo
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center