Dr. Joanne Delgado-Lebron, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Delgado-Lebron completed a residency at VA CARIBBEAN HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS. She currently practices at Memorial Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Delgado-Lebron is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Memorial Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Memorial Rehabilitation Institute3702 Washington St Ste 303, Hollywood, FL 33021 Call
- VA CARIBBEAN HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS, Residency Hospital — 2017
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delgado-Lebron?
Great care! An excellent doctor who works very closely with her patients.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South