Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Joann Lohr, MD is a general surgery specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Lohr completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Hospital. She currently practices at Lohr Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lohr is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Marshfield Clin, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Univ of WI Med Sch, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lohr Surgical Specialists
Lohr Surgical Specialists LLC6350 Glenway Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45211 Existing Patients: (513) 451-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lohr?
Dr. Lohr is a wonderful surgeon and human being. She has saved my life TWICE now. She has always been able to fit me in when I needed her the most and has thoroughly explained things along the way. Most doctors barely give you the time of day but she is the exception. She removed my gall bladder when in was gangrene and now she removed my colon as I was diagnosed with colon cancer. She has definitely been a God Send to me. God Bless you Dr. Lohr! July 28, 2017 Cindy from West Harrison, IN
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lohr frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Lohr's office is located at 6350 Glenway Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lohr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center