Dr. Joana Fraser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fraser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joana Fraser, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fraser completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Pediatrics. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fraser is board certified in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Medical Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Glasgow, Medical School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Sports Medicine Division
Boston Children's Hospital, Orthopedic Center
Orthopedic Center300 Longwood Avenue Fegan Fl 2, Boston, MA 2115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fraser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fraser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fraser frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Arthritis.
Dr. Fraser's office is located at 319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fraser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital