Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Joan Woo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Woo completed a residency at University Of Washington. She currently practices at Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woo is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Duke University, Medical School — 2002
- Uc Berkeley, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center11695 Ne 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (206) 223-6781
Virginia Mason Hospital
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 341-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Woo frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Woo's office is located at 11695 Ne 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Virginia Mason Medical Center