Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Joan Li, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Li completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3916 Prince St Ste M51, Flushing, NY 11354 Existing Patients: (718) 445-9088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
very likely, my entire family goes to her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Li frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Pinguecula, and Drusen.
Dr. Li's office is located at 3916 Prince St Ste M51, Flushing, NY 11354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Li has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.