Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Joan Walker, MD is a oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Walker completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Oklahoma University Health Science Center-boardofregents and is affiliated with Duncan Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walker is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- UC-Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma University Health Science Center-boardofregents800 Ne 10th St Ste 2100, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (405) 271-7770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walker frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Walker's office is located at 800 Ne 10th St Ste 2100, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duncan Regional Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City