Call (720) 764-6922 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joan Eldridge, MD is a cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Eldridge completed a residency at St Louis University School of Medicine. She currently practices at South Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eldridge is board certified in Cardiology.
- St Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eldridge?
Dr. Eldridge is the only cardiologist I've ever seen. She is respectful, professional, and friendly. I have always felt she cared for me as a person, not just as a patient. She often called me at home after test results to provide support and discuss future plans. I am so grateful she has been a major part of my medical team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eldridge has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joan Eldridge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eldridge's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eldridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eldridge frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Eldridge's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
- Swedish Medical Center
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services