Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joan Smith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Barrington, NH. Dr. Smith completed a residency at 1998. She currently practices at Barrington Health Center and is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1998, Residency Hospital
- Dalhousie University / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Dalhousie University / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Dalhousie University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Bachelor Of Science Physical Therapy At Dalhousie University, Other Education — 1989
- Bachelor Of Science Biology At Dalhousie University, Other Education — 1986
- Dalhousie University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barrington Health Center
Barrington Health Center8 Century Pines Dr Ste 2, Barrington, NH 03825 Existing Patients: (603) 664-2135
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Easy to talk to. Excellent listener. Responds intelligently with compassion, but can also be "real" and laugh with you when appropriate. Takes the time you may need and does not make you feel rushed. Other recommendations, such as ease of scheduling appointments, etc. are excellent, however if they weren't perfect, and no one and nothing is, Dr. Smith would still be my first choice because it's about the doctor, not that which is beyond our control often times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Diabetes Type 2, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 8 Century Pines Dr Ste 2, Barrington, NH 03825. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital