Dr. Mueller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joachim Mueller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Berlin, VT. Dr. Mueller completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus. He currently practices at Central Vermont Anesthesia Associates Inc. and is affiliated with Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mueller is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Med Fac Westfalischen U Munster, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Med Fac Westfalischen U Munster, Internship Hospital — 1997
- U Heidelberg, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Vermont Anesthesia Associates Inc.130 Fisher Rd Ste 2-1, Berlin, VT 05602 Existing Patients: (802) 225-5660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mueller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mueller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mueller frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Mueller's office is located at 130 Fisher Rd Ste 2-1, Berlin, VT 05602. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center