Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jiun Peng, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tustin, CA. Dr. Peng completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at California Interpreting Services and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- UC-Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- UC-Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1977
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Interpreting Services360 E 1st St, Tustin, CA 92780 Existing Patients: (714) 785-7307
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peng?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peng frequently treats Limb Pain, Foot Conditions, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Peng's office is located at 360 E 1st St, Tustin, CA 92780. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peng speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Peng has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- UCI Medical Center