Dr. Munjal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jitender Munjal, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Munjal completed a residency at Jewish Hosp. He currently practices at Pima Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Munjal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine The University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Cincinnati Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Jewish Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Maulana Azad Med Coll & Assoc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Maulana Azad Med Coll/Lnjpn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Delhi / Maulana Azad Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Maulana Azad Med Coll, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munjal?
Dr. Munjal is the very best in his field. He takes great care of his patients and I would recommend him to anyone having cardiac issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jitender Munjal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Munjal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Munjal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Munjal frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Munjal's office is located at 6565 E Carondelet Dr Ste 301, Tucson, AZ 85710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munjal speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center