Dr. Clement has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jincy Clement, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Turlock, CA. Dr. Clement completed a residency at Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine. She currently practices at Emanuel Cancer Center and is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clement is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Punjab University / Christian Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emanuel Cancer Center
Emanuel Cancer Center880 E Tuolumne Rd STE 103, Turlock, CA 95382 Existing Patients: (209) 250-5320
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clement?
Very professional and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jincy Clement, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clement's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clement accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clement frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Blood Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Clement's office is located at 880 E Tuolumne Rd STE 103, Turlock, CA 95382. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital