Dr. Jin Park, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Park completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospital. He currently practices at Northside Cherokee Diagnostics and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Northside Cherokee Diagnostics
Northside Cherokee Diagnostics100 Stoneforest Dr Ste 120, Woodstock, GA 30189 Existing Patients: (770) 591-9711
Northside Radiology Associates
Northside Radiology Associates11459 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 120, Duluth, GA 30097 Existing Patients: (404) 252-4709
- 3 3890 Johns Creek Pkwy, Suwanee, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (678) 475-6595
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth