Dr. Jin Park, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Park's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jin Park, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Park completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospital. He currently practices at Northside Forsyth Hospital RAD and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Forsyth Hospital RAD
Northside Hospital-forsyth1200 Northside Forsyth Dr, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (770) 844-3230
Northside Radiology Associates5775 Glenridge Dr Bldg B, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (404) 252-4709
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Park accepts your insurance.
Dr. Park frequently treats Thyroid Biopsy, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Park's office is located at 1200 Northside Forsyth Dr, Cumming, GA 30041. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth