Dr. Jimmy Hankins, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Foley, AL. Dr. Hankins completed a residency at Carraway Meth Fam Prac. He currently practices at Coastal Health Institute and is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hankins is board certified in Family Practice.
Coastal Health Institute
Coastal Health Institute915 W LAUREL AVE, Foley, AL 36535 Existing Patients: (251) 943-5440
- Carraway Meth Fam Prac, Residency Hospital — 1991
- SEstn MC, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Nova SE U, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hankins?
He is the only Doctor I have ever been to that listens to his patients. He understands that all people are different and react differently to pain. He does everything he can along with his Amazing nurse Practitioner Amanda, and his staff to ensure they care about your health. Dr. Hankins is a godly man with amazing faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ. If your looking for DRUGS, this is not your Doctor. He monitors your drug and alcohol usage for the safety of you and our society. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital