Call (980) 294-6389 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jimmie Adcock, MD
Dr. Jimmie Adcock, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Adcock completed a residency at Charlotte Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians EpiCentre and is affiliated with Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adcock is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Charlotte Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Charlotte Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adcock?
Best family doctor I’ve ever had
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adcock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adcock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adcock frequently treats Polyuria, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Adcock's office is located at 210 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202. Find other locations and directions.
Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians EpiCentre
Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians EpiCentre210 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202 Existing Patients: (980) 294-6389