Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Jimmie Harvey, MD is a oncology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Harvey completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Dba Alabama Oncology and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harvey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Emory University, Medical School — 1977
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harvey?
I feel blessed to have been recommended to this oncologist Dr. Harvey. My previous song colleges and I no longer see each other resulting from a discontinuation of care allegedly written by Dr Bondly. During six months of care, I only spoke with her once. Fortunately, my last oncologist appears to be very knowledgeable. I will never forget what the office manager at Dr Bondly’s organization did to me. I intend on following up my comments with a certified letter to Dr Bondly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harvey frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Harvey's office is located at 3670 Grandview Pkwy Ste 200, Birmingham, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harvey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center