Dr. Jim Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jim Kim, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University Of California, San Francisco-East Bay. He currently practices at The Division of Transplantation Surgery at NY-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of California, San Francisco-East Bay, Residency Hospital — 2009
- UC San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The Division of Transplantation Surgery at NY-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
The Division of Transplantation Surgery at NY-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 746-5330
- 2 525 E 68 St Starr # 8, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 746-5330