Dr. Jillian Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jillian Cohen, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at United Health Services Hospitals In Johnson City, New York. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Integrative Health and Wellbeing. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Family Practice.
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine at University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Integrative Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- United Health Services Hospitals In Johnson City, New York, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weill Cornell Integrative Health and Wellbeing436 E 69th St, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (646) 697-9355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Smart, responsive and great at what she does.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Chronic Pain, Malaise and Fatigue, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 436 E 69th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.