Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Jong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jill de Jong, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. de Jong completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Boston. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO MEDICAL CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de Jong is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Children'shosp/Dana Farber, Fellowship Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Chicago Medical Center
University of Chicago900 E 57TH ST, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-6808
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Jong?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de Jong frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. de Jong's office is located at 900 E 57TH ST, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Jong speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. de Jong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.