Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jill Fetell, MD
Dr. Jill Fetell, MD is
- Iaacn-Certified In Clinical Nutrition, Other Education — 2000
- Medical Acupuncture, Other Education — 1999
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1979
- SARAH LAWRENCE COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1975
- National Benefit Plans
- New York State of Health
- Oscar Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fetell?
Dr Fetell is genuinely driven to identify or find the cause of symptons, and always chooses the least invasive course of action, be it a preventive measure or prescription. I have total confidence in her insights and recommendations, based on her ongoing love of research, and my 17 years of relying on her professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jill Fetell, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fetell's profile.
Dr. Fetell in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fetell's office is located at 13-15 NEPERAN RD Tarrytown, NY 10591. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fetell is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fetell provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jill Fetell, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Tarrytown Functional Medicine13-15 NEPERAN RD, Tarrytown, NY 10591 (914) 631-7911