Dr. Jill Cottel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cottel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jill Cottel, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Yorktown, VA. Dr. Cottel completed a residency at Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital. She currently practices at Olivet Medical Ministry and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Escondido.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Good Samaritan & Emanuel Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Olivet Medical Ministry1620 OLD WILLIAMSBURG RD, Yorktown, VA 23690 Existing Patients: (757) 886-0608
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cottel?
Dr. Cotell is the best Dr. I have ever been to. I love how she spends as much time as I need without rushing and is knowledgeable with Holistic medicine. She will be my forever Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cottel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cottel frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Chronic Care Management, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Cottel's office is located at 1620 OLD WILLIAMSBURG RD, Yorktown, VA 23690. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cottel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway