Dr. Allen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jill Allen, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Allen completed a residency at University Of Maryland. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allen is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- UCSF, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj New Jersey Med School New Jersey, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massachusetts General Hospital