Dr. Khattab has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jihad Khattab, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Khattab completed a residency at St Elizabeth Health Center. He currently practices at Saint Francis Cancer Center and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khattab is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Fellowship - Providence Hospital and Medical Centers, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Elizabeth Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Cancer Center
Saint Francis Cancer Center11212 E 48TH ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 556-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khattab?
Dr. Khattab, his nurses, and all staff at SFCC are the definition of excellence. I have been his patient for 4+ years and I am grateful for everything he has done for me. He saved my life and continues to assist me in my fight with MBC. He stays current in the latest cancer treatment options. I thank God for guiding me to St. Francis and for Dr. Khattab and all staff at SFCC. -TH
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khattab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khattab frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Khattab's office is located at 11212 E 48TH ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South