Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jignesh Shah, MD is a nephrology specialist in Joliet, IL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Germane Nephrology Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Germane Nephrology Associates812 CAMPUS DR, Joliet, IL 60435 Existing Patients: (815) 714-7170
Truman Medical Center
Truman Medical Center-hospital Hill2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Anemia, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 812 CAMPUS DR, Joliet, IL 60435. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.