Dr. Jignesh Gandhi, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Gandhi completed a residency at U Tenn Hosps. He currently practices at Pain Consultants of Atlanta LLC and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandhi is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Pain Consultants of Atlanta LLC775 Poplar Rd Ste 200, Newnan, GA 30265 Existing Patients: (404) 351-7654
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Tenn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Carraway Meth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandhi?
I have been his patient for a number of years and he has helped me more times than I can count. I have degenerative bone disease since the mid '50's, also have more than one type of arthritis and several other health issues including fusions in the cervical spine performed at Johns Hopkins in 1960. There is no cure, but Dr. Ghandi has helped with my pain situation more than any other physician.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital