Dr. Ma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jianxin Ma, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Ma completed a residency at SUNY Upstate University. He currently practices at Crouse Medical Practice and is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ma is board certified in Neurology.
- SUNY Upstate University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital SUNY Upstate Med University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ma?
Dr. MA was professional, thourough with his patient history questions, and most important took as much time as needed by the patient to answer questions. He appeared knowledgeable on his field of neurology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jianxin Ma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ma frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and EEG (Electroencephalogram).
Dr. Ma's office is located at 739 Irving Ave Ste 340, Syracuse, NY 13210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Auburn Community Hospital