Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Jhumka Ghosh-Narang, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Ghosh-Narang completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital. She currently practices at Southwest Kidney Institute PLC and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghosh-Narang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tulane University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Kidney Institute PLC
Southwest Kidney Institute301 S Power Rd Ste 103, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 610-6100
Desert Kidney Associates
East Valley Office6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 505, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 834-9039
Nephrology Associates of Northern Virginia Inc.13135 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 135, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 961-0488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghosh-Narang?
I used her before I was turned over to the Dialysis Clinic. Going to see abt going back to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghosh-Narang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ghosh-Narang frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Proteinuria, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Ghosh-Narang's office is located at 301 S Power Rd Ste 103, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghosh-Narang speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center