Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (401) 793-2104 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jharendra Rijal, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Jharendra Rijal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. He currently practices at Rhode Island Hospital and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rijal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rhode Island Hospital
University Medicine164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Call
- Tribhuvan University / Institute of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rijal?
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus
- The Miriam Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rijal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jharendra Rijal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rijal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rijal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rijal frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rijal's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.