Dr. Maran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jey Maran, MD is a oncology specialist in Gainesville, VA. Dr. Maran completed a residency at University of Rochester School of Medicine. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maran is board certified in Hematology.
- Baylor University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tirunelveli Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maran?
Dr. Maran Is amazing doctor. caring, sensitive and very patiently listens to patients about history. He diagnoses correctly and does not recommend any procedures or tests unnecessarily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jey Maran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maran frequently treats Lung Cancer, Anemia, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Maran's office is located at 7901 Lake Manassas Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maran speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Prince William Medical Center
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center