Dr. Jesus Gonzalez Bosquet, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jesus Gonzalez Bosquet, MD is a oncology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet completed a residency at Mayo Graduate School. He currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mayo Graduate School, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Ms (Biomedical Science) Mayo Graduate School, Other Education — 2007
- Ph.D - Medical School of the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Other Education — 1998
- Medical School Of The University Of Barcelona, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-2015
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet?
My surgery was done in a timely efficient manner. Although it was stage 3 Ovarian cancer they were able to get all of it! They kept my family informed during the surgery! I was only there 24 hours! University of Iowa facility was outstanding! Dr Gonzalez's entire team were very professional but also available to answer any questions. Marcia Feltes
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gonzalez Bosquet has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics