Call (629) 219-7570 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jesus Berdeja, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Berdeja completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berdeja is board certified in Hematology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School
- University Of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berdeja?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berdeja has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jesus Berdeja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berdeja's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berdeja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berdeja frequently treats Myeloma, Pancytopenia, and HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant).
Dr. Berdeja's office is located at 250 25th Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berdeja speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center