Dr. Vera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jesus Vera, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Vera completed a residency at Uc San Diego Med Center. He currently practices at St. Jude Heritage Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vera is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Uc Irvine Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Uc San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Uc San Diego Med Center, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group100 E Valencia Mesa Dr Ste 206, Fullerton, CA 92835 Existing Patients: (714) 446-5050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vera?
Both my husband and I have been treated by Dr. Vera for several years. He put a stint in my husband's "widow maker" artery which I know saved his life. We trust him implicitly and would recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jesus Vera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vera frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Vera's office is located at 100 E Valencia Mesa Dr Ste 206, Fullerton, CA 92835. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Jude Medical Center