Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Jesus Hernandez, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Hernandez completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Richard Guerrero, MD and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hernandez is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard Guerrero, MD
El Paso Gastroenterology Consultants125 W Hague Rd Ste 590, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 532-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez?
Takes the time to talk to you about your issues and explains the information well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hernandez frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Hernandez's office is located at 125 W Hague Rd Ste 590, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence East
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- University Medical Center of El Paso