Dr. Kennedy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jessica Kennedy, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennedy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Washington University School Of Medicine In St. Louis, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
I’ve been seeing her for a few years. Great bedside manner and does a good job communicating while managing online computer portal. Responds to mychart messages and does telehealth appointments. She’s helped manage a few different health conditions and gives good referrals for specialists. Overall great doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kennedy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 1333 W Belmont Ave Ste 200, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group1333 W Belmont Ave Ste 200, Chicago, IL 60657 Call