Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Jessica Foley, MD
Dr. Jessica Foley, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Foley completed a residency at University of Michigan - Mott Children's Hospital (GME). She currently practices at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foley is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/MSU (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Helen Devos Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan - Mott Children's Hospital (GME), Internship Hospital
- Chief Resident - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Other Education — 2011
- University of Michigan - Mott Children's Hospital (GME), Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 2008
- MI STATE UNIV COLL HUMAN MED, Medical School — 2007
- Michigan State University (CHM), Medical School — 2007
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foley?
As a former patient of Dr. Foley's, I can say that she is the best doctor I could have hoped to have. I was diagnosed with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis about ten years ago, and had to be put on chemotherapy for a year. It was a really tough time, but Dr. Foley was so kind and empathetic that it's one of the best things I remember from that horrid year. She really helped me through my treatment. Now, as a junior in high school, I know I want to be an oncologist. It is something I am passionate about, and it's all because of how amazing and inspiring Dr. Foley was. I want to help people affected by cancer so much, and Dr. Foley is my role model. I will always be appreciative of her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Foley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jessica Foley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foley frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Foley's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Fl 10MC085, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids100 Michigan St NE Fl 10MC085, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Call
SHMG Endocrinology Hospitalists - Grand Rapids
Spectrum Health - Butterworth Campus100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Call