Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jessica Chia, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Chia completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at The University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chia is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chia frequently treats Respiratory Management, Acidosis, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Chia's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital