Dr. Jesse Stoff, MD is a immunology specialist in Westbury, NY. Dr. Stoff completed a residency at Glen Cove Comm Hosp. He currently practices at Linchitz Medical Wellness and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens.
Linchitz Medical Wellness
Stoff & Linchitz Medical Wellness265 Post Ave Ste 380, Westbury, NY 11590 Existing Patients: (516) 759-4200
- The American Professional Wound Care Association, Other Education — 2008
- American Board Of Chelation Therapy, Other Education — 1997
- American Naturopathic Medical Certification & Accreditation Board, Other Education — 1996
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture, Other Education — 1988
- University Of Michigan Emergency Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Glen Cove Comm Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Glen Cove Comm Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Adelphi University Ba In Biology,, Undergraduate School — 1976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoff?
This wonderful doctor saved my life. I suffered from IBS, allergies and Reynaud's my entire life. I was told to see this man by people who had given up hope. He took multiple vials of blood, listened to my history and, by actually analyzing the results of the bloodwork was able to advise what I needed to take, vitamins and minerals and supplements. I no longer suffer with IBS and my lifelong problem with Reynaud's is a thing of the past!! A genius naturopath.