Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jesse Romeu-Velez, MD
Dr. Jesse Romeu-Velez, MD is
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- NY Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cath Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- San Juan Bautista School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health
- Florida Blue
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romeu-Velez?
Dr. Velez is a great doctor. He’s so compassionate and truly cares for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jesse Romeu-Velez, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Romeu-Velez's profile.
Dr. Romeu-Velez in specializes in Critical Care Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Romeu-Velez's office is located at 500 E Central Ave Winter Haven, FL 33880. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Romeu-Velez is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Romeu-Velez provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jesse Romeu-Velez, MD is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jesse Romeu-Velez, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jesse Romeu-Velez, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Winter Haven Hospital
Bond Clinic PA
Hearinglife Usa500 E Central Ave, Winter Haven, FL 33880 (863) 293-1191
Bond Clinic PA
Bond Clinic PA199 Avenue B Nw, Winter Haven, FL 33881 (863) 293-1191