Dr. Jesse Lipnick, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Lipnick completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at SIMEDHealth and is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipnick is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Interventional Pain Management4741 Nw 8th Ave Ste C, Gainesville, FL 32605 Existing Patients: (352) 224-1813
SIMEDHealth1315 Nw 21st Ave Ste 2, Chiefland, FL 32626 Existing Patients: (352) 493-1655
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipnick?
Dr Lipnick was my doctor for pain management for years. I had to move to NH . I can not find a Dr. in NH as compassionate and understand as Dr. lipnick and his staff treated me.
- Uf Health Shands Hospital