Dr. Jesse Phillips, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Port St Lucie, FL. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Associated Coastal ENT and is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Methodist Hospital Of Indiana, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Methodist Hospital Of Indiana, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Went to see Dr. Phillips for an ear ache and tonsil stones. He took care of my ear that day and gave me great tips on how to help with them. I later had a tonsillectomy preformed by him which went great! He did an amazing job and made me feel very comfortable with everything. Always listens to my concerns. Super nice and caring! Highly recommend
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute
- St. Lucie Medical Center
- Raulerson Hospital