Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Jesse Phillips, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fort Pierce, FL. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Indiana University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Associated Coastal ENT and is affiliated with HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Methodist Hospital of Indiana, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Indiana University / Bloomington, Medical School — 1990
- Indiana University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
I would highly recommend Dr. Phillips. He removed my Tonsils and Adenoids, he is very professional and very thorough with explaining the procedure and recovery time. Also makes you feel very comfortable and is a super nice genuine guy. Highly recommend!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Deviated Septum, Enlarged Turbinates, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 4632 S 25TH ST, Fort Pierce, FL 34981. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital
- Hca Florida Raulerson Hospital
- HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital