Dr. Jesse Butler, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Gibson City, IL. Dr. Butler completed a residency at Northwestern University Orthopedic Surgical Residency. He currently practices at Gibson Area Hospital Therapy Services and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Butler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Gibson Area Hospital Therapy Services10 DOCTORS PARK, Gibson City, IL 60936 Existing Patients: (217) 784-4340
- Spine Surgery Fellowship Rush/Pres St. Luke's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern University Orthopedic Surgical Residency, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
Absolutely top notch doctor.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Osf Heart Of Mary Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital