Dr. Popat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jesal Popat, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Popat completed a residency at University of South Florida Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Tampa Bay Cardiologist and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Popat is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of South Florida Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Tampa General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Popat?
Dr Popat wins the award for the best bedside manners. He is so pleasant and so upbeat that regardless of how bad you feel, you will feel better having met him. From the onset of my first visit I could tell that he certainly is a good doctor. After seeing him a few times I would change that to say he is an amazing doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jesal Popat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Popat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Popat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Popat frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Popat's office is located at 14320 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Popat speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital