Dr. Jerry Rodgers, MD is a family medicine specialist in Winnsboro, TX. Dr. Rodgers completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. He currently practices at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic - Winnsboro and is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital- Winnsboro. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic - Winnsboro
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic - Winnsboro719 W Coke Rd, Winnsboro, TX 75494 Existing Patients: (903) 342-3760
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health, Residency Hospital
- James M Jackson Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodgers?
I do not believe I have ever met a Doctor more caring, loving, and compassionate as Dr.Rodger's. My son now 11 has been a patient of Dr.Rodger's since he was just 5 year's old. At a young age my son L!!!!!d was diagnosed with ADD, depression and anxiety. We have gone to many office visits over the year's and we have never once been rushed through a visit, had our concerns disregarded or made to feel like we didn't matter. He has never made my son feel like he is just a patient. But, instead he treats him like he is his friend. He eases his mind when he is scared and comforts him when he is sad. L++++nd loves him and it shows that truly loves my son. I have always recommended Dr.Rodger's and will continue to recommend him. He is a true hero in our eyes.
- Christus Mother Frances Hospital- Winnsboro