Dr. Foltz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerry Foltz, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Foltz completed a residency at Bethesda Naval Hospital. He currently practices at Florida Institute of Pain Medicine LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foltz is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Bethesda Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Bethesda Naval Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Coast Pain and Spine Center
Northside2386 Dunn Ave Ste 111, Jacksonville, FL 32218 Existing Patients: (904) 449-7246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foltz?
Dr Foltz solved two pain issues that I struggled with for years. Dr Foltz and his staff are very professional and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jerry Foltz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foltz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foltz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foltz frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Foltz's office is located at 4796 Hodges Blvd Ste 101, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.